Monday, June 27, 2011

The First Post Is OUT of The Way... it can only get better!!!

Its hard to know what to expect... First blog and everything. its weird to put writing down for the world to see when you don't even know if its going to be read.
Before i started i figured this was going to be easy. writing has never been a challenge. But how do you write to an audience that you don't have yet?
well this is going to be an introductory post and this weekend i will start to get into the real stuff!

Welp my names Ryan, and I'm that one guy. That guy you feel you know then all of a sudden he throws a curve ball. Ive grown up all over Toronto, Detroit, Dallas, Kansas City, and now Ann Arbor. I am currently single but i wouldn't exactly call it that. I'm you're typical guy. or typical in the sense on how girls view guys. I'm a jerk asshole who cant stay in a commitment longer than a couple of minuets. Does that make me a bad guy? thats up to you!
i have a black lab who i consider my pal more than my pet. hes more loyal than a kings servant. and im thankful for him everyday!
if you have any other questions feel free to ask. I'm an open spontaneous character!

No comments:

Post a Comment